1. Symphony Iberica, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its social denomination is Symphony Iberica S.L.
Your CIF is B86264330.
Its registered office is at C / Corazon de Maria 9.
For the purposes of this Legal Notice, Symphony Iberica will be referred to as ‘SYMPHONY’.
2. We inform you that the website www.symphonyiberica.com (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Web’) aims to make the general public aware of the activities that this company carries out and of the products and services it provides, Transmitting the purchase requests to the commercial services that support us.
3. The information regarding the products and services offered in the pages of this website (contracting, characteristics references to prices, applicable taxes, shipping costs, when they are of the User’s account and other specific circumstances), is contained in The same page where said product or service is offered .
4. In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and in the development regulations, we guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers.
5. The intellectual property rights of the Web, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by SYMPHONY and its Group, corresponding to the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the In any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, making available and processing.
6. The User is allowed, in exceptional cases, partial reproduction of the content of the Web, only and exclusively, if all the following conditions are met:
That is compatible with the purposes of the Web.
That it is carried out with the sole aim and aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use, absolutely excluding any purpose or commercial use or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation.
That none of the contents, documents or graphics related in this Web are modified in any way.
That no graphic, icon or image available in this Web is used, copied or distributed, separately, of the text or other images that accompany it.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized, prior and expressly.
7. SYMPHONY and its Group hold the industrial property rights related to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the trademarks ‘SYMPHONY IBERICA’
8. Any link from any third party to this website should be linked to your home or entry page.
9. SYMPHONY assumes no liability whatsoever arising from the connection or contents of the third party links referred to on the Website.
10. With regard to quotations of products and services of third parties, SYMPHONY recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility thereon , As well as support, sponsorship or recommendation.
11. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Web site, as well as the infringement of the corresponding Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, will give rise to legally established responsibilities.
12. SYMPHONY reserves the right to make, at any time and without need of prior notice, changes and updates of the information contained in its website or in the configuration and presentation of it.
13. SYMPHONY does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the Web, its content, or that it is updated, although SYMPHONY will do its best to avoid, correct or update them.
14. Both access to this Web site and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The User will be responsible for all actions that he makes with his user ID. Specifically, it will be responsible for choosing, as a key and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, numbers and letters and even, in systems that allow, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. In particular, the User will avoid choosing dictionary words, words that are related to himself (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or simple to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.) . SYMPHONY shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may arise from such access or use of the information.
15. SYMPHONY is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damages that may be caused to the computer system of the User (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence Of virus on the User’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
17. SYMPHONY and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and courts of SYMPHONY domicile, for any controversy that may arise from access to this Web. In the event that the User has his domicile outside Spain, SYMPHONY and the User submit themselves, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).